Savings on Premium Care & Education for Children the best for less
- Employees of our Work and Family Partners are eligible for a generous discount off regular tuition rates at TLE centers.
- Eligible employees receive priority access on waiting lists.
- Access to a nationally recognized top rated childcare provider.
How to Claim your Childcare Benefit
- Determine if your company is partnered with TLE by checking your employee discount website or with HR.
- Find a participating center near you below and select your location of choice.
- Complete the displayed form to request additional information from participating centers.
- When you enroll (or if you are already enrolled), let your center know which employer you work for and that you are eligible for the Work and Family Corporate rate. Proof of employment at your employer is required.
- If your employer is not a direct partner, you may be asked to provide a promo code that would be shown on your online offer.
Why Choose The Learning Experience?
At The Learning Experience(TLE), your child will learn important social skills, practice positive decision making, and build self-confidence. Each child will be given the opportunity to reap the benefits of our proprietary curriculum and participate in our enrichment programs, which include music appreciation, foreign language, yoga, fitness, and much more
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Is my employer an eligible Work and Family Corporate Partner?
- A. A list of some of our Corporate Partners can be found here , however thousands of other companies may be eligible. Simply check your employee discount website or with someone in your HR Department.
- Q. How do I get my employer to partner with TLE?
- A. You can request information on this process by clicking here and submitting information on your Company to Work and Family.
- Q. Does the benefit apply to all children in my family?
- A. If you have multiple children enrolled at a participating center, your corporate rate will be applied to each child over whom you have legal custody.
- Q. Can the savings be combined with other offers, such as sibling discounts?
- A. Only one discount can be applied to a family's account. Work and Family can be applied per sibling, whereas the sibling discount is only off one child.
- Q. Does the benefit apply to only full-time children?
- A. Both full-time and part-time children are eligible for the savings.
- Q. What Identification is acceptable proof of employment?
- A. A pay stub or employer ID will suffice.
- Q. What is the general age range of care at The Learning Experience?
- A. Children ages 6 weeks to 6 years.
- Q. Is the discount honored at all TLE centers?
- A. The discount is available at all participating TLE centers nationwide. To determine if a location participates click “Find a Center Near You” above and complete your search. The participation status will be shown by each center.