Before & After-School Programs
At The Learning Experience® (TLE®) we pride ourselves on our quality before and after-school programs. Designed specifically for elementary school age students, we provide them with age-appropriate activities in a safe and secure environment that allows children to be children.
Our Before and After-School Programs are available at most centers! Call to check on availability.
Before-School Care (6:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) / After-School Care (11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Students Arrive
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Snack/Juice Provided
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Homework Assistance
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. Center Play
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Pick-up Time
Does Your After School Care…
- Provide a state-of-the-art facility?
- Provide a safe and secure environment?
- Fingerprint and provide background checks on all employees?
- Have qualified teachers that provide homework assistance?
- Provide organized and fun activities like science and art projects?
- Offer all of this at reasonable rates?
We also provide a transportation option for students that attend elementary schools in surrounding areas.*
*At participating centers only